The NBA Finals Tournament maintains the number one spot in yesterday’s top twenty best sellers, according to Ticket Club sales data. The Raptors have made the finals for the first time, causing Twenty One Pilots to cancel their gig at Scotiabank Arena in order for the league to set up for the event.
Other ranking sports included the National Hockey League’s Stanley Cup Finals; the Stanley Cup is the NHL’s ice hockey championship series which determines the winner of the Stanley Cup, North America’s oldest professional sports trophy. The highly anticipated match-up between the Boston Bruins and St. Louis Blues also sold well, along with one of the NFL’s first games this season between the Green Bay Packers and the Kansas City Chiefs.
The famous three-day fest that takes place over two weekends, Austin City Limits Music Festival, ranked in the top twenty. This year’s lineup will feature some of the hottest names in music like 21 Savage and Tame Impala. The festival is produced by Austin-based company C3 Presents, which also produces Lollapalooza.
“Hollaback Girl” singer Gwen Stefani, “Piano Man” Billy Joel and the legendary Rolling Stones were also among the top 20 best-sellers, as well as Ariana Grande, who is touring in support of her latest record Sweetener.
Click on any of the links below to find tickets to the best-selling events or visit ticketclub.com to search for any upcoming events and find tickets with no service fees for members.
Ticket Club Best-Selling Events – May 28, 2019
- NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs. Golden State Warriors – Home Game 1 (May 30, Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, ON)
- NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs. Golden State Warriors – Home Game 2 (June 2, Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, ON)
- Billy Joel (August 28, Madison Square Garden, New York, NY)
- NBA Finals: Golden State Warriors vs. TBD – Home Game 1, Series Game 3 (June , Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA)
- The Rolling Stones (August 31, Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens)
- NHL Stanley Cup Finals: St. Louis Blues vs. Boston Bruins – Home Game 2 (June 3, Enterprise Center, St. Louis, MO)
- NHL Stanley Cup Finals: Boston Bruins vs. St. Louis Blues – Home Game 2 (June 3, Enterprise Center, St. Louis, MO)
- World Championship Boxing: Anthony Joshua vs. Andy Ruiz Jr. (June 1, Madison Square Garden, New York, NY)
- NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs. Golden State Warriors – Home Game 3 (June 10, Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, ON)
- International Friendly: Mexico vs. Ecuador (June 9, AT & T Stadium, Arlington, TX)
- NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs. Golden State Warriors – Home Game 3 (June 16, Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, ON)
- Austin City Limits Festival Weekend One (October 4, Ziker Park, Austin TX)
- The Rolling Stones (June 21, Soldier Field Stadium, Chicago, IL)
- The Rolling Stones (August 18, Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara, CA)
- Ariana Grande (June 1, American Airlines Stadium, Miami, FL)
- Crossroads Guitar Festival: Eric Clapton (September 21, American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX)
- International Friendly: Mexico vs. Venezuela (June 5, Mercedes Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA)
- NBA Finals: Golden State Warriors vs. TBD – Home Game 2 (June 7, Oracle Arena, Oakland, GA)
- Gwen Stefani (July 6, Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas, NV)
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Green Bay Packers (October 27, Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, KS)
Support TicketNews by visiting our affiliates - We receive a commission on any purchases made by our readers