The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football (CONCACAF) capped the week at the top of yesterday’s best sellers list, according to Ticket Club sales data.
CONCACAF once again saw a huge number of ticket sales, claiming three spots on the top 20 sellers list. The only other ranking sports event was the exhibition match between Napoli and Barcelona who are slated to face off in August in Florida.
Yesterday’s top selling entertainers were comedian and writer Dave Chappelle and comedian, businessman and podcaster Joe Rogan. Chappelle, who began stand-up as a teenager, has released several comedy specials on Netflix. He won a Grammy for them in 2018. In 2017, he won an Emmy for a guest hosting “Saturday Night Live” on NBC. Adding to all the above accolades, the prolific stage performer is set to receive the prestigious Mark Twain Prize for American Humor in a ceremony at the Kennedy Center October 27. Chappelle previously hosted the extremely popular “Chappelle’s Show” on Comedy Central in the mid-2000s. Despite the show’s success, Chappelle bowed out for spiritual pursuits after just two seasons. Chappelle will perform in Tacoma this August alongside stand-up comedian, mixed martial arts color commentator, podcast host, businessman and former television host and actor Joe Rogan.
The BET Experience event was among yesterday’s top twenty, promising performances by huge names like Cardi B, Migos, Lil Yachty, A$AP Ferg and Vince Staples. Other top selling musical acts included Ariana Grande, Blake Shelton and Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band.
Former First Lady Michelle Obama will be in Hamilton, Ontario in October at FirstOntario Centre as part of her Becoming book tour. Michelle Obama served as First Lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017, considered by many to have transformed the position to become role model and inspiration for women, families, and young people across America and around the world. As First Lady, Obama launched and led four key initiatives: Let’s Move!, to address the challenge of childhood obesity; Joining Forces, to support veterans, service members and their families; Reach Higher, to inspire young people to seek higher education; and Let Girls Learn, to help adolescent girls around the world go to school.
Click on any of the links below to find tickets to the best-selling events or visit ticketclub.com to search for any upcoming events and find tickets with no service fees for members.
Ticket Club Best-Selling Events – June 20, 2019
- CONCACAF Gold Cup: Group A: Canada vs. Cuba & Martinique vs. Mexico (June 23, Bank of America Financial Center, Charlotte, NC)
- Dave Chappelle & Joe Rogon (August 2, Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA)
- CONCACAF Gold Cup: Final (July 7, Solider Field Stadium, Chicago, IL)
- Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band (October 17, PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA)
- Michelle Obama (October 11 FirstOntario Centre, Hamilton, ON)
- BET Experience: Cardi B, Migos, Lil Yachty, Lil Baby & City Girls (June 22, Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA)
- Garth Brooks (June 29, Autzen Stadium, Eugene, OR)
- Blake Shelton (January 25, 2020, Choctaw Casino, Durant, OK)
- Elton John (September 13, Chase Center, San Francisco, CA)
- Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band (September 21, DTE Energy Music Center, Clarkston, MI)
- Hamilton (October 19, Richard Rogers Theatre, New York, NY)
- Ariana Grande (June 24, Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA)
- Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band (October 12, FedEx Forum, Memphis, TN)
- The Rolling Stones (July 23, Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA)
- Jennifer Lopez (July 12, Madison Square Garden, New York, NY)
- The Rolling Stones (June 21, Soldier Field Stadium, Chicago, IL)
- Friendly: SSC Napoli vs. FC Barcelona (August 7, Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL)
- CONCACAF Gold Cup: Group C: El Salvador vs. Jamaica & Honduras vs. Curacao (June 21, BBVA Compass Stadium, Houston, TX)
- CMA Music Festival – 4 Day Pass (June 4, Nissan Stadium, Nashville, TN)
- Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band (October 19, United Center, Chicago, IL)