- Great Consumer Ticket Selling Program
- Phillip Phillips to Launch Fall Tour
- Financing Options for Ticket Brokers
- Contender.com Launches “Fee-Free” Ticket Marketplace
- Why did God invent ticket brokers?
- Garth Brooks Teams Up with World’s Biggest Scalper – To Stop Ticket Scalping
- Who’s Really Scalping Ticket Buyers
- Kacey Musgraves to Tour this Fall
- Jason Derulo Announces First U.S. Headlining Tour
- O.A.R. Announces Fall Tour
DOJ antitrust head Christine Varney steps down
Christine Varney, the assistant attorney general who ran the U.S. Justice Department's antitrust division, is stepping down from her post. Varney ran the division during the federal review of the Ticketmaster/Live Nation merger, and according to the Wall Street Journal, she is resigning in August to join the prestigious New York law firm Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP. During Varney's tenure at the top of the antitrust division, the DOJ took an aggressive approach to investigating mergers, and in the case of the Ticketmaster/Live Nation deal, the DOJ required several concessions from the two before the department would approve the agreement.