Ticket Summit is the secondary ticket market’s largest annual conference and will be held July 23-25 at the Venetian Resort Hotel Casino in Las Vegas. This year’s event is the third annual, and it has doubled in attendance the first two years.
Organizers are expecting more than 1,000 attendees, who will consist of ticket brokers, venture capitalists, venue operators, software vendors, ticket wholesalers, marketers and sports executives, among others, all of whom will be checking out the exhibit booths throughout the show. Ticket Summit is a great opportunity for networking with the top leaders of the ticket industry.
Individual booth spaces, measuring 10×10 feet, are selling for $1,999, with additional booths costing $1,500 each. Certain additional amenities for booths cost extra. For any additional information, please feel free to contact Crystal Astrachan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-870-3400 x127.
Current exhibitors include:
• Yoonew.com, a ticket futures exchange.
• Worldwide Ticket Craft, which manufactures ticket stock and related products.
• WeatherBill, which provides affordable and easy-to-use weather coverage.
• Bank of America Merchant Services, which provides extensive merchant card processing products and services.
• Global Collect, a leading international payment solutions provider.
• Fan Price, where fans set their price for tickets.
• eZanga, the meta search technology specialists.
• Executive Marketing Services, a leading sports marketing and event hospitality provider for the corporate market.
• Accertify, which offers extensive credit card and online fraud protection.
• Association of Luxury Suite Directors, the trade organization dedicated to representing luxury suite directors.