Singer and songwriting Hall of Fame inductee Sting propelled straight into yesterday’s number one spot on the best sellers list, according to Ticket Club sales data. The singer won a 2019 Grammy for best reggae album and has a new album set to be released this month.
In sports, the Union of European Football Associations Champions League match between Liverpool and Barcelona rose right to the top five. The NBA semifinal conferences continue to place in the top sellers.
Several classic and international musical acts sold their way into the top sellers as well. Garth Brooks, Van Morrison, Paul McCartney and Eric Clapton have all again proven their lasting place in the music industry. Korean K-Pop sensation BTS: Bangtan Boys’ proved they have a large overseas audience, with their Pasadena, California show reaching right into the top 15. Italian singer, songwriter and producer Andrea Bocelli-himself a classic act-also sold into the top twenty.
Click on any of the links below to find tickets to the best-selling events or visit ticketclub.com to search for any upcoming events and find tickets with no service fees for members.
Ticket Club Best-Selling Events – May 4, 2019
- Sting (May 23, The Colosseum at Caesars, Las Vegas, NV)
- Canelo Alvarez vs. Daniel Jacobs (May 4, T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV)
- Garth Brooks (May 4, US Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN)
- UEFA Champions League: Liverpool FC vs. FC Barcelono (May 7, Anfield Road, Liverpool, LV)
- NHL Eastern Conference Second Round: Boston Bruins vs. Columbus Blue Jackets (May 4, TD Garden, Boston MA)
- NBA Western Conference Semifinals Houston Rockets vs. Golden State Warriors (May 4, Toyota Center, Houston TX)
- Van Morrison (October 5, Santa Barbara Bowl, Santa Barbara, CA)
- NHL Western Conference Second Round: Portland Trail Blazers vs. Denver Nuggets (May 5,Moda Center, Portland, Oregon
- NHL Western Conference Second Round: Dallas Stars vs. St. Louis Blues (May 5, American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX)
- Austin City Limits Festival Weekend One (October 4, Ziker Park, Austin TX)
- Queen & Adam Lambert (August 9, United Center, Chicago, IL)
- BTS-Bangtang Boys (May 4, Rose Bowl, Pasadena, CA)
- Andrea Bocelli (December 8, Pechanga Arena, San Diego, CA)
- Bruno Mars (May 4, Park Theater, Las Vegas, NV)
- BTS-Bangtang Boys (May 5, Rose Bowl, Pasadena, CA)
- CMA Music Festival (June 6, Nissan Stadium, Nashville, TN)
- Hamilton (May 9, Richard Rogers Theatre, New York, NY)
- Eric Clapton (September 13, T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV)
- Paul McCartney (June 3, Allen Country War Memorial Colosseum, Fort Wayne, IN)
- Oprah Winfrey (June 19 Scotiabank Saddledome, Calgary, AB)