The famous Burning Man event in August was yesterday’s number one best-selling event, according to Ticket Club Sales data.
Burning Man is an annual event at Black Rock City , a temporary city erected in the Black Rock Desert of northwest Nevada, approximately 100 miles north-northeast of Reno. The late summer gathering is described as an experiment in community and art and takes its name from its culmination, the symbolic ritual burning of a large wooden effigy (“The Man”) that traditionally occurs on Saturday evening. The CMA Music Festival was another famous summer event on yesterday’s best sellers, as well as Shawn Mendes, the Kids Bop Live Concert, and Billie Eilish’s When We All Fall Asleep Tour.
Yesterday’s top-selling sporting event was the Pittsburgh Steelers vs. the Cleveland Browns game set for December in Pittsburgh, followed by the International Champions Cup, the International Friendly, the US Tennis Open Championship and the 2019 MLB Home Run Derby. At the derby, Pete Alonso of the Mets topped fellow rookie Vladimir Guerrero Jr. of the Blue Jays in the finals, according to the MLB’s website; Alonso becomes the third rookie ever to win the Derby, joining Aaron Judge of the Yankees in 2017 and Wally Joyner of the Angels, who was co-champion in 1986. Alonso triumphed despite having just the third highest home run total on the night.
Click on any of the links below to find tickets to the best-selling events or visit ticketclub.com to search for any upcoming events and find tickets with no service fees for members.
Ticket Club Best-Selling Events – July 8, 2019
- Burning Man – Week Pass (August 25, Black Rock City, Gertach, NV)
- Paul McCartney (July 13, Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, CA)
- CMA Music Festival – 4 Day Pass (June 4, Nissan Stadium, Nashville, TN)
- Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers (September 5, Soldier Field Stadium, Chicago, IL)
- Shawn Mendes (July 31, State Farm Arena, Atlanta, GA)
- The Rolling Stones (July 14, Mercedes – Benz Stadium, New Orleans, LA)
- Billy Joel (July 11, Madison Square Garden, New York, NY)
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns (December 1, Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA)
- Billie Eilish (October 8, American Airlines, Dallas, TX)
- International Champions Cup: FC Bayem Munich vs. Real Madrid CF (July 20, NRG Stadium, Houston, TX)
- International Friendly: Mexico vs. Argentina (September 10, Alamadome, San Antonio, CA)
- George Strait (November 23, Dickies Arena, Fort Worth, TX)
- Kidz Bop Live (July 20, PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ)
- US Open Tennis Championship: Grounds Pass – Sunday Admission (September 1, National Tennis Center, Flushing, NY)
- US Open Tennis Championship: Session 22 – Men’s Semifinals/ Men’s Doubles Finals (September 6, Arthur Ashe Stadium, Flushing, NY)
- International Champions Cup: Real Madrid CF vs. Arsenal FC (July 23, FedexField, Landover, MD)
- The Rolling Stones (July 27, NRG Stadium, Houston, TX)
- New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox (August 4, Yankee Stadium, Bronx, NY)
- UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic II (August 17, Honda Center, Anaheim, CA)
- 2019 MLB Home Run Derby (July 8, Progressive Field, Cleveland, OH)