Singer/songwriter Romeo Santos led yesterday’s top sellers, according to Ticket Club sales data. Santos’s stop in New Jersey is a part of his Golden Tour.
Santos is the former lead vocalist of the Bachata band “Aventura.” In 2002, the band’s song ” Obsesion” reached number one on the Italian charts for 16 consecutive weeks. Since the band ended, Santos has embarked on a solo career which in eight years has spawned seven number one songs on the Hot Latin Songs chart and 14 hits on the Tropical Songs chart. Santos is one of the most internationally recognized modern Latin artists of and is also considered by many to be the King of the Bachata genre.
Genre bending Kid Rock‘s stop in Georgia on his current tour sold well; the “Bawitdaba” performer will tour with long-time collaborator Hank Williams Jr. Elton John and Bob Seger’s farewell tours were also hot commodities, as well as Celine Dion’s Las Vegas residency, The Rolling Stones’ rescheduled No Filter Tour, and Paul McCartney’s ongoing trek. The CMA Music Festival, set to feature Tim McGraw, Luke Combs, Dierks Bentley, and Miranda Lambert, was among the best-sellers.
In sports, the NBA Finals continue their domination of sports ticket sales, maintaining its top five ranking. Pre-sale tickets for the 2019 season of the NFL are shown to already have huge sales, with both the New Orleans Saints vs. the Dallas Cowboys and the Chicago Cubs vs. Washington Nationals ranking in yesterday’s top twenty.
Broadway’s To Kill A Mockingbird was also a top-selling event.
Click on any of the links below to find tickets to the best-selling events or visit ticketclub.com to search for any upcoming events and find tickets with no service fees for members.
Ticket Club Best-Selling Events – June 4, 2019
- Romeo Santos (September 21, MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ)
- NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs. Golden State Warriors – Home Game 3 (June 10, Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, ON)
- International Friendly: Mexico vs. Venezuela (June 5, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA)
- NHL Stanley Cup Finals: St. Louis Blues vs. Boston Bruins – Home Game 3 (June 9, Enterprise Center, St. Louis, MO)
- NBA Finals: Golden State Warriors vs. Toronto Raptors – Home Game 1 (June 5, Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA)
- NHL Stanley Cup Finals: Boston Bruins vs. St. Louis Blues – Home Game 3 (June 6, TD Garden, Boston, MA)
- International Friendly: Mexico vs. Ecuador (June 9, AT & T Stadium, Arlington, TX)
- Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band (September 14, Fargodome, Fargo, ND)
- CMA Music Festival: Tim McGraw, Luke Combs, Dierks Bentley & Miranda Lambert (June 8, Nissan Stadium, Nashville, TN)
- Boston Red Sox vs. New York Yankees (July 26, Fenway Park, Boston, MA)
- Elton John (November 13, PPG Paints Arena Pittsburgh, PA)
- Kid Rock (September 21, Ameris Bank Ampitheater, Alpharetta, GA)
- Chicago Cubs vs. Washington Nationals (August 24, Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL)
- Paul McCartney (June 14, Globe Life Park, Arlington, TX)
- Celine Dion (June 8, The Colosseum at Caesar’s, Las Vegas, NV)
- The Rolling Stones (July 14, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, New Orleans)
- US Open Tennis Championship: Session 22 (September 6, Arthur Ashe Stadium, Flushing NY)
- Elton John (November 2, State Farm Arena, Atlanta, GA)
- New Orleans Saints vs. Dallas Cowboys (September 29, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, New Orleans, LA)
- To Kill a Mockingbird (November 25, Shubert Theatre, New York, NY)