The Eagles proved their lasting legacy by rising to the number one spot on yesterday’s top sellers, Ticket Club sales data revealed.
The band’s upcoming Las Vegas performances will feature their classic 1976 album Hotel California in its entirety. The final show at the MGM Grand Garden Arena will be on October 5 and follow the previously announced September 27 and 28 dates. This will be the first time the band has played the iconic 1976 album from beginning to end live. The shows will also include an additional set of the band’s greatest hits, according to Billboard. The Las Vegas shows also mark the band’s only North American performances this year. Hotel California is one of the best-selling albums of all time and was recently certified 26x Platinum by the RIAA. The album won two Grammys and several of the songs have not been performed live since the original Hotel California Tour in the 1970s. The Essence Music Festival, set for July in the Big Easy, also ranked. The 25th anniversary of the Essence Festival will feature icons like Missy Elliot, Pharrell Williams, Mary J. Blige, Slick Rick and H.E.R. Other ranking acts included Elton John, the Rolling Stones, Romeo Santos and Billie Eilish.
Yesterday’s top selling sports game was the CONCACAF Gold Cup Group A in Denver, CO. The game featuring the Minnesota Twins vs. Kansas City Royals ended in victory for the latter. Another ranking game, the 2019 Camping World Kickoff with the Florida Gators vs. Miami Hurricanes was shown to be a hot seller. The Camping World Kickoff is an annual college football game played on the opening weekend of the college football season in Orlando, Florida at Camping World Stadium. The game, a collaboration between Florida Citrus Sports and ESPN Events, debuted in 2016 with a Labor Day game between Ole Miss and Florida State.
Click on any of the links below to find tickets to the best-selling events or visit ticketclub.com to search for any upcoming events and find tickets with no service fees for members.
Ticket Club Best-Selling Events – June 12, 2019
- The Eagles (October 5, MGM Grand Garden Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV)
- CONCACAF Gold Cup Group A: Cuba vs. Martinique & Mexico vs. Canada (June 19, Broncos Stadium, Denver, CO)
- CONCACAF Gold Cup: Final (July 7, Soldier Field Stadium, Chicago, IL)
- Minnesota Twins vs. Kansas City Royals (June 16, Target Field, Minneapolis, MN)
- Elton John (September 13, Chase Center, San Francisco, CA)
- Outlaw Music Festival: Willie Nelson, Luke Combs, Bonnie Raiff & Brothers Osborne (September 22, Riverbend Music Center, Cincinnati, OH)
- Elton John (November 8, Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA)
- The Rolling Stones (August 31, Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens)
- 2019 Camping World Kickoff: Florida Gators vs. Miami Hurricanes (August 24, Camping World Stadium, Orlando, FL)
- The Rolling Stones (August 26, State Farm Stadium, Glendale, AZ)
- Billie Eilish (June 23, Cadence Bank Ampitheatre at Chastain Park, Atlanta, GA)
- US Open Tennis Championship: Session 24 – Men’s Finals/Women’s Doubles (September 8, Arthur Ashe Stadium, Flushing, NY)
- Dave Matthews Band (July 20, Jiffy Lube Live, Bristow, VA)
- Colorado Rockets vs. San Diego Padres (June 16, Coors Field, Denver, CO)
- CONCACAF Gold Cup: Group C: El Salvador vs. Jamaica (June 21, BBVA Compass Stadium, Houston, TX)
- Atlanta Braves vs. Philadelphia Phillies (June 16, SunTrust Park, Atlanta, GA)
- Essence Music Festival: Missy Elliot, Mary J. Blige, H.E.R, Nas & Pharell Williams (July 5, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, New Orleans, LA)
- New England Patriots vs. Dallas Cowboys (November 24, Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA)
- Romeo Santos (September 21, MetLife Stadium, September 21, MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ)
- The Rolling Stones (August 18, Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara, CA)