The Confederation of North, Central America, and Caribbean Association Football (CONCACAF) begins another week at the top of the best seller’s list, according to Ticket Club sales data.
Following CONCACAF in sales were the Rolling Stones. The Stones are continuing their No Filter Tour after they had to reschedule shows earlier this year, and the rock n’ roll icons have announced a string of rockstar tour openers, such as Gary Clark Jr. The legendary band proved their resolve this year, with Mick Jagger recovering from very serious surgery, a difficult feat for anyone, much less a 75-year-old man. Reviews for the No Filter Tour have been largely positive. The Providence Journal‘s review of the concert said that when Jagger was on stage, all eyes were riveted to him, whether it was to see how he’d shake his arms to generate more audience participation or shimmy his hips like an exotic dancer. They were joined in the top twenty rankings by the Newport Folk Festival, an annual folk-oriented music festival in Newport, Rhode Island, which began in July 1959 as a counterpart to the previously established Newport Jazz Festival. More top selling musical acts included Santana & The Doobie Brothers, Queen & Adam Lambert and Jason Aldean & Kane Brown.
The world of sports were flooded with ticket sales for major events like CONCACAF and the International Friendly exhibition series. Two Minnesota Vikings home games, set for December and September, respectively, ranked in the top twenty. The Supercopa MX, a Mexican soccer championship contested by the winners of the Apertura and Clausura Copa MX. On May 20, it was announced that the Copa MX will be held once a year in July and in April thus, the Supercopa MX will disappear after the 2019 edition.
Click on any of the links below to find tickets to the best-selling events or visit ticketclub.com to search for any upcoming events and find tickets with no service fees for members.
Ticket Club Best-Selling Events – July 7, 2019
- CONCACAF Gold Cup: Final – Mexico vs. United States (July 7, Soldier Field Stadium, Chicago, IL)
- The Rolling Stones (July 7, Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA)
- International Friendly: Mexico vs. Argentina (September 10, Alamodome, San Antonio, TX)
- The Rolling Stones (August 31, Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Garden, Miami)
- Paul McCartney (July 13, Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, CA)
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Green Bay Packers (December 23, US Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN)
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Oakland Raiders (September 22, US Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN)
- Chicago Cubs vs. St. Louis Cardinals (September 21, Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL)
- Super Copa MX: Cruz Azul vs. Club Necaxa & Campeon de Campeones (July 14, Dignity Health Sports Park, Carson, CA)
- Friendly: FC Barcelona vs. SSC Napoli (August 10, Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI)
- Queen & Adam Lambert (July 28, Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, ON)
- Santana & The Doobie Brothers (August 25, Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater, Wantagh, NY)
- International Champions Cup: Real Madrid CF vs. Atletico de Madrid (July 26, MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ)
- Newport Folk Festival – 3 Day Pass (July 26, Fort Adams State Park, Newport, RI)
- Wimbledon: Session 7 – Gentlemen’s Ladies Singles Round of 16 (July 8, The All England Lawn, Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, UK)
- International Champions Cup: FC Bayem Munich vs. Real Madrid CF (July 20, NRG Stadium, Houston, TX)
- Jason Aldean & Kane Brown (July 27, USANA Ampitheater, Salt Lake City, UT)
- Minnesota Twins vs. Texas Rangers (July 7, Target Field, Minneapolis, MN)
- Queen & Adam Lambert (July 14, SAP Center, San Jose, CA)
- Chicago White Sox vs. Chicago Clubs (July 7, Guaranteed Rate, Chicago, IL)
Last Updated on July 8, 2019 by Olivia Perreault