The legendary, ever-lasting Rolling Stones have started this week as the No. 1-selling group in the top twenty, according to Ticket Club sales data.
The band’s current “No Filter” tour has received widespread critical acclaim. The summer of 2019 will mark their 57th year as a band. Their show last Sunday in Boston was the fifth date of the No Filter tour, which was postponed this spring so that Jagger could undergo heart surgery. The closest-selling event to the Stones was the Grand Ole Opry followed by Queen & Adam Lambert. The Los Angeles Philharmonic, an orchestra based in Los Angeles, California, has a regular season of concerts from October through June at the Walt Disney Concert Hall, and a summer season at the Hollywood Bowl from July through September. Other ranking musicians included Billie Eilish, Hugh Jackman, and Phil Collins.
The Boston Red Sox’s home game against the Los Angeles Dodgers was yesterday’s top selling game, reaching an impressive No. 5 spot. The Kansas City Chiefs vs. Green Bay Packers game, the Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres match, the International Friendly, and the International Champions Cup were also hot commodities of the day.
Click on any of the links below to find tickets to the best-selling events or visit ticketclub.com to search for any upcoming events and find tickets with no service fees for members.
Ticket Club Best-Selling Events – July 14, 2019
- The Rolling Stones (July 15, Mercedez-Benz Stadium, New Orleans, LA)
- Grand Ole Opry: Luke Combs, Chris Janson, Kelsea Ballerini, Craig Morgan (July 16, Grand Ole Opry House, Nashville, TN)
- Queen & Adam Lambert (July 14, SAP Center, San Jose, CA)
- Los Angeles Philharmonic: David Newman & John Williams (August 31, Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA)
- Boston Red Sox vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (July 14, Fenway Park, Boston MA)
- Billie Eilish (October 8, American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX)
- International Champions Cup: Real Madrid CF vs. Atletico de Madrid (July 26, MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ)
- Luke Bryan, Dylan Scott & Jon Langston (July 14, Richard Rogers Theater, New York, NY)
- Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band (October 12, FedExForum, Memphis, TN)
- Hugh Jackman (July 19, Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA)
- Hamilton (July 14, Richard Rogers Theatre, New York, NY)
- Queen & Adam Lambert (August 3, Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA)
- Phil Collins (October 19, T – Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV)
- Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres (July 21, Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL)
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Green Bay Packers (October 27, Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, KS)
- Hugh Jackman (October 13, Sprint Center, Kansas City, KS)
- International Champions Cup: Arsenal FC vs. FC Bayem Munich (July 17, Dignity Health Sports Field, Carson, CA)
- Romeo Santos (September 21, MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ)
- International Friendly: Mexico vs. Argentina (September 10, Alamodome, San Antonio, TX)
- Elton John (November 6, Spectrum Center, Charlotte NC)
Last Updated on July 15, 2019 by Olivia Perreault