Enrique Iglesias Concerts Cancelled Due To Promoter Scam Enrique Iglesias Concerts Cancelled Due To Promoter Scam
Several Enrique Iglesias concerts across Europe have been cancelled after the fraudulent promoter was accused of running off with around €1 million. According to... Enrique Iglesias Concerts Cancelled Due To Promoter Scam

According to Pollstar, a Bulgarian promoter claimed to represent ArtBG and has scammed ticket buyers, venues, and artists after posing as a local promoter. The situation unfolded after the Latvian ticket agency Bilesu Serviss announced that Enrique Iglesias’ All The Hits Live concert in Arena Riga has been cancelled. All vendors reportedly received a statement from CAA which noted that Iglesias’ shows in Croatia, Latvia, and Belarus have been called-off.

“ArtBG, the concert tour promoter, producer, and event organizer, have not compiled nor fulfilled their contractual obligations with the venues and all production elements for these three events,” the statement read. “All of this makes it impossible to put on the show that our fans deserve. Safety for our fans and crew is paramount and we cannot guarantee this for everyone without the promoter fulfilling their obligations. It is simply too big of a risk.

“Our fans are sacred to us and it is painful to have to do this. We hope to find new dates in the future. Together, with vendors and venues, we are devoted to make the responsible party, ArtBG, held responsible for their actions.”

After further digging, Pollstar found that Iglesias isn’t alone; ArtBG allegedly posed as a local promoter for artists like Bryan Adams, Jose Carreras, and Maluma. A source told the publication from Athens that the fraudulent promoter “took all the ticketing money and left” without paying the artists nor the venues.

At this time, tickets can not be refunded until the State Police responds to Bilesu Serviss’ fraud claim. ArtBG is reportedly on the run with another partner, holding onto an estimated €1 million.

• Anna

November 22, 2019 #1 Author

Please add to the article that people who bought their tickets not from ticket agency but direclty from enriqueiglesias.com website do not know how to get a refund now. I tried to contact the email indicated in the ticket, but they do not respond. I also send a message to Enrique official Facebook page, but they do not respond. It is not fans fault that the artist representative selected ArtBG as concert organizers, we trusted our money to Enrique and now we do not have neither the concert nor money. Moreover, we can not find information about concerts cancellation neither on the official website nor on the social media, nothing, even no apologies to the fans which usually other artists do in such cases.

• Céline

November 23, 2019 #2 Author

dear Anna
      Stop acting like it‘s Enriques fault – it‘s definitely not!
      You can‘t even buy tickets on his own website cause you get to a ticketing website automatically!
      Enrique paid the last 3 shows out of his own pocket so they don‘t have to be cancelled so stop immediately with these rumours!

• Tanya

November 25, 2019 #3 Author

Celine, who do we blame? Unless Enrique’s team checks out the companies they work with. On the Internet a bunch of articles in which refers to the fact that last summer there were rumors about the bankruptcy of the company-organizer. Why were tickets still on sale? Why our Belarusian company selling tickets to his concert, learned about the disaster at the last moment. They sold tickets by the beginning of November!!!

• Алексей

November 26, 2019 #4 Author

179 / 10000
        АНГЛИЙСКИЙ
        Перевести вGoogleBing
        That kind of NONSENSE? The singer brought to his website to buy a ticket! Where he redirected to write off the money – it’s his problem. He’s the one who owes me money. Enrique Iglesias RETURN the MONEY.

• Céline

November 23, 2019 #5 Author

dear Anna
      Stop acting like it‘s Enriques fault – it‘s definitely not!
      Enrique paid the last 3 shows out of his own pocket so they don‘t have to be cancelled so stop immediately with these rumours..

• Алексей

November 26, 2019 #6 Author

179 / 10000
        АНГЛИЙСКИЙ
        Перевести вGoogleBing

• Peter

November 24, 2019 #7 Author

Yes, as Anna mentioned we need some information about what we can do to get our money back or even an announcement from Enrique’s team. I also bought tickets directly from ArtBG website (redirected from enriqueiglesias.com) and on behalf of other victims I simply cannot accept the way EI’s team treated this fraud situation and just removed the tour dates from the official website without any information. This is totally unacceptable! They should take actions as soon as possible.

• Anna

November 25, 2019 #8 Author

Céline, Enrique’s fault is to keep silence and not explain to his fans how to return their money. I am sure that for such big events should exist “Event Cancellation insurance” and artist management should be able to deal with this kind of problems.

• Juliya

November 24, 2019 #9 Author

We bought the tickets on the concert in 3 December in Minsk. But it will not be. And we cant turn our money. how you can decide our problem and who can turn to me my money???

• Ekaterina

November 24, 2019 #10 Author

Poor people who bought concert tickets now cannot refund money. What do we do now? The artist is silent that the most offensive (

• Алексей

November 25, 2019 #11 Author

Enrique Iglesias deceived us. Payment was made through the website https://www.enriqueiglesias.com/tour/
    ArtSite does not return money, refers to the organizer.

But the money we wrote off was from the artist’s website https://www.enriqueiglesias.com/tour/

His website redirected us to a bank link for payment.

Let the singer himself deal with his problems with the organizer. We have nothing to do with it.

No concert, give us money Enrique Iglesias

It’s low, cheat fans.

You were beaten by Enrique Iglesias. You must understand your own problems. Go to law.

We have nothing to do with it. RETURN OUR MONEY

• Tatsiana

November 25, 2019 #12 Author

I quite agree with this statement. This whole situation is very unpleasant for us. Personally, I bought a ticket by clicking on the link btickets.com from Enrique Iglesias ‘ Instagram account. I was sure once the singer posted a link on the official page, so there is nothing to fear. Many of us trusted the singer, and in the end we may not get our money back at all, unlike our compatriots who bought tickets from Belarusian companies. After all, none of the letters that I sent to the representatives of ART BG and Enrique Iglesias, I did not receive a response. The website btickets.com ceased to function. On the official website of Iglesias, just removed the three concerts, he is full of life and beyond, and we have headache and emotional trauma. How can you trust people after such a deception?

• Tatsiana

November 25, 2019 #13 Author

It’s sad that Enrique acts like nothing has happened: no apology, no information on the official pages on social networks regarding concers cancellation. At the same time I have every right to blame him (his managers) for what happened since I bought the ticket (the most expensive one BTW) on btickets.com where I was forwarded from https://www.enriqueiglesias.com/.
    No one will return the money. There will be no concert. Thanks. This is exactly what I’ve been waiting for for 8 months (the ticket was bought in March).

• Zinaida

November 25, 2019 #14 Author

The exact same situation. I bought a ticket through the official website of Enrique at the very beginning of its sales. I waited so long, and now I can’t even get a human apology.

• Ekaterina

November 25, 2019 #15 Author

Guys, I’m in league with you.
    The ticket for Minsk concert has been bought through the enriqueiglesias.com OFFICIAL site. Ha ha
    The concert has been canceled. No replies, no apologies, only wasted money.
    Thank you Enrique Iglesias. Do remember, the world is round.

• gabriel Diacakis

November 25, 2019 #16 Author

I went to the Jose Carreras concert in Athens last night and I was very upset with the organization of the event. actually, I ended up to your site searching to see to whom I should send my complaint and I found out the Huge fraud behind all these events… what a pity . ! what upsets me was the poor planning and presentation. Not only his audience, but Mr Carreras deserved better treatment than the ones we saw. a basket ball stadium with lousy acustic , one third empty , event started 30 minutes later because the majority of us , although we were 20h10
    outside the stadium at 700 meters , we arrived 21h00 to be able to park the car as people regulating the car flow existed only in the entrance of the stadium itself. I had the priviledge of resreving a VIP seat and infront of us there was a huge iron construction which made it impossible to see the Tenor. asking the people next to me , they just said” no we can’t see him at least we can hear him” now I realise that we were lucky enough for the event to materialize in the 1st place… what a disgrace… the Tenor Don Jose Carreras deserved a better concert. actually it makes me uncomfortable to see that even buying a concert ticket on line you must monitor and risk that an event may be cancelled or be badly planned because somebody takes the money and run. Gabriel

• Алексей

November 26, 2019 #17 Author

• Yulia

November 26, 2019 #18 Author

we can’t refund the money, we won’t be able to get to the concert in Minsk because of its cancellation, the organizers or managers of the singer will not apologize to us according to the current situation, it’s just awful !!!