The Kentucky Derby, set to take place this Saturday at Churchill Downs, took the top spot on yesterday’s best-selling events list, according to sales data from Ticket Club.
2018 marks the 144th annual Kentucky Derby; the field will be open to 20 different horses, and this year’s purse is US $2 million. Other notable sports events include the NBA and NFL Conference Semifinals, with games this weekend and into next week. During last night’s hot-selling baseball game, the New York Yankees defeated the Houston Astros 4-0. The UEFA Champions League Final is approaching, where Real Madrid CF will take on Liverpool FC.
Fleetwood Mac dominated most of the list, since tour dates were just announced. However, during this upcoming run, longtime guitarist Lindsey Buckingham will not join the band. Tickets to this year’s Lollapalooza music festival continue to be a hot commodity - this year’s headlining acts include Bruno Mars, The Weeknd, Jack White, and Arctic Monkeys. Pink, Elton John, and Post Malone with 21 Savage also made appearances on the list, due to ongoing and upcoming tours.
Click on any of the links below to find tickets to the best-selling events, or visit ticketclub.com to search for any other upcoming events and find tickets with no service fees for members.
Ticket Club Top 20 Best–Selling Events May 2, 2018
1. Kentucky Derby (Saturday, May 5, 2018 at Churchill Downs — Louisville, KY)
7. NBA Eastern Conference Semifinals: Toronto Raptors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers – Home Game 2 (Thursday, May 3, 2018 at Air Canada Centre — Toronto, ON)
13. UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid CF vs. Liverpool FC (Saturday, May 26, 2018 at NSC Olympiyskiy Stadium – Kyiv — Kiev, UA)
15. NBA Western Conference Semifinals: Houston Rockets vs. Utah Jazz – Home Game 2 (Yesterday) 16. Fleetwood Mac (Monday, March 11, 2019 at Madison Square Garden — New York, NY)
17. Fleetwood Mac (Saturday, November 17, 2018 at Tacoma Dome — Tacoma, WA)
18. Fleetwood Mac (Monday, February 18, 2019 at Amalie Arena — Tampa, FL)
20. Post Malone & 21 Savage (Yesterday)