Ticket Club sales data revealed that Sunday’s Hot 97 Summer Jam reached the number one spot on this past weekend’s top twenty best-sellers list.
The hip-hop and R&B radio station Hot 97’s annual Summer Jam concert at MetLife Stadium sold well although it was delayed for a short time Sunday night as severe weather moved into the area. The show did go on, however; “Thank you for your patience… Return to your seats for Cardi!” the Hot 97 Twitter account tweeted after 10 p.m. The popular all-day concert featured short sets at the New Jersey venue. This year’s show included artists like Cardi B, Meek Mill, Migos and more. Further best-selling music events included Elton John’s multinational Farewell Tour. John’s tour sold into the top spot and claimed several others on the weekend’s top sellers. Lady Gaga was another ranking acclaimed popstar.
Academy Award-winner Aaron Sorkin’s Broadway revival of the classic novel “To Kill A Mockingbird” also ranked in the top twenty. Sorkin is known for films such as A Few Good Men and The Social Network.
In sports, the NBA Finals continue its lengthy stay on the top twenty sellers. A tight game Saturday between the Golden State Warriors and the Toronto Raptors ended in victory for the Warriors. Another contested game was played over the weekend-the Red Sox vs. the Yankees. The Sox beat their age-old rivals 8-5.
Click on any of the links below to find tickets to the best-selling events or visit ticketclub.com to search for any upcoming events and find tickets with no service fees for members.
Ticket Club Best-Selling Events – June 2, 2019
- Hot 97 Summer Jam (June 2, Metlife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ)
- NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs. Golden State Warriors – Home Game 2 (June 2, Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, ON)
- International Friendly: Mexico vs. Venezuela (June 5, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA)
- International Friendly: Mexico vs. Venezuela (June 9,AT & T Stadium, Arlington, TX))
- Elton John (November 4, Amalie Arena, Tampa, FL)
- NHL Stanley Cup Finals: Boston Bruins St. Louis Blues – Home Game 3 (June 6, TD Garden, Boston, MA)
- 2019 MLB All Star Game (July 9, Progressive Field, Cleveland, OH)
- Elton John (November 15, TD Garden, Boston, MA)
- Elton John (September 7 T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV))
- Alejandro Fernandez (September 15, Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, NV)
- The Rolling Stones (July 14, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, New Orleans, LA)
- New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox (June 2, Yankee Stadium, Bronx, NY)
- To Kill a Mockingbird (June 21, Shubert Theatre, New York, NY)
- Billie Eilish (June 2, Marymoor Amphitheater, Redmond, WA)
- Elton John (November 1, State Farm Arena, Atlanta, GA)
- Elton John (November 6, Spectrum Center, Charlotte, NC)
- NHL Stanley Cup Finals: St. Louis Blues vs. Boston Bruins – Home Game 2 (June 3, Enterprise Center, St. Louis, MO)
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (June 22, Busch Stadium, St. Louis, MO)
- Lady Gaga – Jazz & Piano (June 2, Park Theater at Park MGM Las Vegas, NV)
- Jeff Lynne’s Electric Light Orchestra (July 13, Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA)