- Lady Gaga Unveils ARTPOP Ball North American Tour
- Skrillex Announces 2014 String of 'Takeovers' in Brooklyn, San Francisco
- Trace Adkins' 'Christmas Show' Tour Blends Music With Theatrical Elements
- Ravens Keep Playoff Hopes Alive, But How Far Can They Really Go?
- ALL THE WAY, Starring BREAKING BAD's Bryan Cranston, to Open at Neil Simon Theatre on 3/6; Previews Begin 2/10
- One Direction Where We Are 2014 North American Tour Dates—See Where They'll Perform in Concert!
- Florida Georgia Line Looks to Stay on Top in 2014: 'It's Going to Be a Big Year'
- The Secondary Market’s Top Ticketing Giants, TicketNetwork and Stubhub, to Integrate Software
- SeatGeek Launches First Ticket Metasearch App for Android
- Gavin DeGraw set to "Make a Move" across Europe and North America
TickTechPros Relaunches Website; Offering Ticket Brokers Maximum Flexibility to Reach More Customers and Convert More Sales
Irving, Texas, February 6, 2013. TickTechPros, the leader in online web sites and mobile solutions for ticket brokers, is excited to announce the re-launch of its website, www.ticktechpros.com. This re-launch makes it far easier for brokers to fully explore these advanced technology and business solutions, all designed for maximum scalability and success.
TickTechPros now supports three online ticket exchanges, including Ticket Network, Ticket Evolution and Ticket Technology. The addition of fully functional mobile websites and custom technical support now provides ticket brokers with the entire technology platform to meet any goal for transaction and revenue growth.
According to one user, “TickTechPros offers the easiest to manage website system I’ve ever used. I was able to learn and start managing my website in just a few minutes”.
Combining its expertise in both web design and online ticket sales, TickTechPros has made it a point to reach out to brokers who sell tickets online with proven solutions. In the past, this has included free e-books on marketing and increasing sales revenue, as well as a number of services for the ticketing industry. Today, TickTechPros is expanding that reach with additional services designed especially for the mobile ticketing world.
Services available through the TickTechPros’ website now include the development of:
- Plug-in websites
- XML websites
- Mobile applications, and
- Mobile enhanced websites.
Flexible support for online marketing services like SEO (search engine optimization), mobile optimized sites and PPC (Per Per Click) marketing can help drive traffic and ensure that customers see your product. Professional web development creates easy to use and secure shopping cart applications that will keep your customers returning for future events.
The company is launching these exclusive mobile site development services for the ticketing industry, now offer discounted price, expert set up and maintenance is priced $299 plus $49 per month. TickTechPros also offers annual subscription options, making it easy for companies to find the right level of service for their needs.
TickTechPros also offers expert advice and online client dialog via its blog, Facebook page and Twitter account. Ticket brokers world-wide can join the conversation to find out how to boost sales on their own ticketing sites.
TickTechPros provides cost effective and expert mobile and web solutions for online ticket brokers. The company started an online ticket site in December of 2012 by combining expertise in online ticket sales with knowledge and experience in web development and other online sales technology. The dedicated team at TickTechPros provides superior customer service and smart online solutions for any business looking to succeed in online ticket brokering.