- TicketCrusader.com: New Website Dedicated to All Ticket Related Information
- Fall Out Boy and Wiz Khalifa to Co-Headline Summer Tour
- Baseball Legend Joe Torre to Give Keynote at TicketNetwork's Annual Conference
- RCN Capital: Brokers Now Have Five Financing Options
- TicketNetwork to Support Make-A-Wish Connecticut and Macy’s National Believe Day with First “Believe Eve”
- David Tyree wins the "Best Catch" Title
- Which Catch Was the Greatest?
- Cleveland Cavaliers Announce New Ticket Sales Policy
- Beckham vs. Tyree: Who Had the Better Catch?
- Sting Announces He'll Star on Broadway's 'The Last Ship'
Jonas Brothers joining Avril Lavigne's upcoming tour
Live Nation has confirmed that the Jonas Brothers will be joining Avril Lavigne's Best Damn Tour 2008. Lavigne’s tour already has Boston-based group Boys Like Girls in the special guest slot, but Live Nation did not say what the Jonas Brothers' billing will be.
What makes this yet-to-be announced late addition to the Lavigne package so unusual is that the tour was announced on Nov. 6 and starts March 5. The Jonas Brothers, recently signed to Live Nation for two years of touring, have been out on their own headlining tour, which has been a hot ticket and selling out everywhere. The three brothers started their tour Jan. 31, with dates through March. 22. It is unknown when the trio will join Lavigne's tour.
Slow ticket sales on Lavigne’s tour might be the reason. It appears that the Live Nation-promoted Lavigne tour has been doing under-whelming business at the box office, otherwise a hot touring attraction would not need to be added to another tour at such late date.
Jonas Brothers have consistently been one of top concert draws in the U.S. for the past several weeks, according to TicketNews' exclusive event rankings. Before their own headlining tour, the trio played dates on the wildly successful Hannah Montana tour, and have been gracing teen magazine covers ever since.