- David Tyree wins the "Best Catch" Title
- Which Catch Was the Greatest?
- Cleveland Cavaliers Announce New Ticket Sales Policy
- Beckham vs. Tyree: Who Had the Better Catch?
- Sting Announces He'll Star on Broadway's 'The Last Ship'
- Foo Fighters Plan 2015 North American Tour
- Los Latin Grammys 2014, la Premiación Del Año a la Música Latina
- The 2014 Latin Grammys, the Annual Awards of Latin Music
- StubHub CEO Chris Tsakalakis Resigns
- RCN Capital Line of Credit for Brokers Growing Explosively
Martina McBride concert canceled due to flooding
Mother Nature has wreaked havoc with more performances in the South. Flooding has caused Live Nation to cancel Martina McBride's August 28 concert at the Verizon Wireless Music Center in Pelham, AL. The regional flooding, due to recent rainstorms, has caused damages at the amphitheater.
Refunds for ticketholders are available through point of purchase. There is no information about a rescheduling of the McBride concert. No other shows at the venue are affected at this time.
McBride kicked off her first headlining amphitheater tour, Waking Up Laughing, on July 11 near Detroit, MI at DTE Energy Music Theatre. The tour will take the country superstar to over 30 markets by mid-October. Her album of the same name was released in April 2007. She recently released her first-ever live CD / DVD, "Martina McBride: Live In Concert."
The Stone Temple Pilots recently postponed two Florida shows, one in Ft. Lauderdale and the other in Tampa, due to inclement weather caused by Hurricane Fay.
Upcoming schedule for Verizon Wireless Music Center:
(Dates subject to change.)
|September 18||Music Builds Tour featuring Third Day and Switchfoot|
|September 30||Counting Crows and Maroon 5 with special guest Augustana|
|October 3||Brad Paisley with special guests Jewel, Chuck Wicks|
|October 7||The Allman Brothers Band with Phil Lesh & Friends|