- 5 Seconds of Summer Release No. 1 Album, Announce 2015 Tour
- What is a POS?
- Death from Above 1979 Announce Fall World Tour
- Hours Long Traffic Jam Prevents Customers from Attending Concert
- Event Venues Partner with Groupon to Sell Tickets to Live Events
- International Arrests Made in $1.6M StubHub Fraud Case
- Stubhub Announces Customer Accounts Hacked, Long-term Fraud Investigation
- Billy Joel to Receive Gershwin Prize Amidst New York City Concert Series
- Garth Brooks Announces World Tour and New Album
- Shark Tank’s Daymond John Highlights Final Day of Ticket Summit®
Martina McBride concert canceled due to flooding
Mother Nature has wreaked havoc with more performances in the South. Flooding has caused Live Nation to cancel Martina McBride's August 28 concert at the Verizon Wireless Music Center in Pelham, AL. The regional flooding, due to recent rainstorms, has caused damages at the amphitheater.
Refunds for ticketholders are available through point of purchase. There is no information about a rescheduling of the McBride concert. No other shows at the venue are affected at this time.
McBride kicked off her first headlining amphitheater tour, Waking Up Laughing, on July 11 near Detroit, MI at DTE Energy Music Theatre. The tour will take the country superstar to over 30 markets by mid-October. Her album of the same name was released in April 2007. She recently released her first-ever live CD / DVD, "Martina McBride: Live In Concert."
The Stone Temple Pilots recently postponed two Florida shows, one in Ft. Lauderdale and the other in Tampa, due to inclement weather caused by Hurricane Fay.
Upcoming schedule for Verizon Wireless Music Center:
(Dates subject to change.)
|September 18||Music Builds Tour featuring Third Day and Switchfoot|
|September 30||Counting Crows and Maroon 5 with special guest Augustana|
|October 3||Brad Paisley with special guests Jewel, Chuck Wicks|
|October 7||The Allman Brothers Band with Phil Lesh & Friends|