- Peter and The Starcatcher On Tour
- Growing Number of Fans Buying Tickets to Overseas Events
- TicketCrusader.com: New Website Dedicated to All Ticket Related Information
- Fall Out Boy and Wiz Khalifa to Co-Headline Summer Tour
- Baseball Legend Joe Torre to Give Keynote at TicketNetwork's Annual Conference
- RCN Capital: Brokers Now Have Five Financing Options
- TicketNetwork to Support Make-A-Wish Connecticut and Macy’s National Believe Day with First “Believe Eve”
- David Tyree wins the "Best Catch" Title
- Which Catch Was the Greatest?
- Cleveland Cavaliers Announce New Ticket Sales Policy
Neil Diamond to play Fenway in August
Neil Diamond will be the only concert at Boston's Fenway Park this summer when he performs Aug. 23 as part of his upcoming world tour.
Beginning in 2003 with Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, the ballpark has been used for at least two concerts each year since the Red Sox's came under new ownership. Jimmy Buffett followed in 2004, The Rolling Stones kicked off its A Bigger Bang Tour in 2005 with two back-to-back shows, and in 2006 Dave Matthews Band and Shery Crow performed. Last summer, The Police staged two shows on their 30th anniversary reunion tour.
Since 1997, Diamond's 1969 smash hit "Sweet Caroline" has been pumped from the speakers at Fenway Park during every Red Sox home game. Since 2002 it has become a tradition in the middle of the eighth inning and enthusiastically embraced by Red Sox fans.
Diamond's new album “Home Before Dark” (Columbia Records) arrives May 6.
(The image accompanying this story is from Neil-Diamond.biz)