- Brand New announce fall 2013 headlining tour dates
- Drake's expanded OVO Fest will feature Frank Ocean and James Blake
- Peter Frampton to Embark on Guitar Circus Tour with B.B. King, Robert Cray, Kenny Wayne Sheperd and More
- Riot Fest Unveils Two New Cities; Partners With Absolutevoices for VIP Contest
- Guest Commentary: Do Profits Drive the Secondary Market?
- Philip H. Anselmo & The Illegals Announce "Technicians of Distortion" North American Tour
- Coachella 2014 Dates Announced
- Backstreet Boys Announce End of Summer 2013 North American Tour Dates
- Introducing The ‘Interlocken Music Festival’
- ScoreBig.com Becomes the Exclusive Marketing Partner for Live Event Ticketing for United MileagePlus®
Ticket Summit announces Keynote sessions
Ticket Summit®, to be held July 11-13, 2012 at Bellagio in Las Vegas, NV, will feature two Keynote sessions. The first session, scheduled for Thursday, July 12 at 1:00 PM, will feature Catherine Cortez Masto, Attorney General of Nevada. The second session, to be held Friday, July 13 at 1:00 PM, will feature Thom Singer, a professional speaker, sales trainer, and the author of nine books on networking.
Since beginning her service as Attorney General in 2007, AG Masto's work has focused on many issues, including cyber bullying, senior citizen protection, substance abuse, domestic violence against women, and consumer protection. According to the website of the Office of the Attorney General of Nevada, "General Masto previously worked as an Assistant County Manager for Clark County, NV. She also served as a federal criminal prosecutor for the United States Attorney's Office in Washington, D.C., and was Chief of Staff to Governor Bob Miller."
Thom Singer is an accomplished public speaker and author, and an expert in branding, positioning, and networking. He is the author of the Some Assembly Required series of books and blog, as well as The ABC's of Speaking and The ABC's of Networking. He previously worked in sales and marketing with firms such as RR Donnelley, Andrews Kurth LLP, and Wells Fargo Bank.
Ticket Summit® Executive Director Dr. Molly A. Mérez recently spoke to TicketNews about the upcoming Keynote sessions. "We are pleased to welcome Attorney General Masto and Mr. Singer to Ticket Summit®," she said. "The Keynote sessions will provide attendees with expert insight into the issues facing the entertainment industry in particular and the state of Nevada as a whole, as well as the tools they need to expand their business. In this quick-changing industry, it is as important as ever that executives remain up-to-date on the latest issues."
Ticket Summit® also includes a concurrent trade show, featuring over 30 exhibitors, as well as networking opportunities, and industry sessions. The conference concludes with the Closing Gala, to be held at The Bank on Friday, July 13 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM.