- New College Athletic Ticket Sales Group Completes First Annual Conference in Orlando
- Another NFL Team Cedes to Ticket Broker Lawsuit Pressure
- Warriors Score Big on Playoff Ticket Prices
- Lightning to Tampa Army captain – “You can sell your Stanley Cup tickets, but only to whom we approve”
- It's open season on the Secondary Ticket Market!
- There is one big play left in overtime when it comes to a Super Bowl ticket snafu
- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
- No complaints from "Fight of the Century" ticket buyers
Kid Rock added to BamaJam Music & Arts Festival lineup
Kid Rock is among the new artists added to the lineup of the second annual BamaJam Music & Arts Festival from June 4-6 at a 450-acre entertertainment center in Enterprise, AL. More than 30 artists will perform on two stages: the main country stage and alternative stage.
A limited number of Early Bird tickets is now available with the three-day general admission ticket priced at only $139.50 (a $40 discount). There is also an Easy-Pay Plan where the ticket buyer’s credit card will be charged in four equal amounts (plus handling fees and tax).
New additions John Anderson, Gary Allan, Luke Bryan, Pat Green, Blake Shelton and Aaron Tippin join a line-up that already includes Brooks & Dunn, Alan Jackson, 38 Special, Charlie Daniels, Taylor Swift, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Los Lonely Boys and The Whigs, among others.
“We understand the economic conditions; it's 'hard times' for everyone," said Billy Graham, vice president, Ronnie Gilley Entertainment, in a statement. "So, we've created this Early Bird special and four-installment payment plan to make it more affordable than ever to plan a budget and purchase tickets -- so that you won't miss out on the best-of-the-best music entertainment money can by! Get your tickets now and save."