- You'll Have the Time of Your Life! Dirty Dancing National Tour Will Launch in Washington, D.C.
- Kings of Leon Announce U.S. Summer/Fall Tour
- Paul McCartney announces six new shows on U.S. leg of 'Out There!' Tour
- Coldplay Announce Tour
- Zac Brown Shuffles Band Lineup, Announces Summer Tour
- Ed Sheeran Announces Solo Arena Tour
- STEELY DAN ANNOUNCES 47 CITY ‘JAMALOT EVER AFTER’ TOUR
- 'Secret' is out: Austin Mahone Announces Album, Tour
- Aerosmith Returns to Whiskey a Go Go, Announces Summer Tour With Slash
- Robyn Announces Summer Tour Dates with Röyksopp
Kid Rock added to BamaJam Music & Arts Festival lineup
Kid Rock is among the new artists added to the lineup of the second annual BamaJam Music & Arts Festival from June 4-6 at a 450-acre entertertainment center in Enterprise, AL. More than 30 artists will perform on two stages: the main country stage and alternative stage.
A limited number of Early Bird tickets is now available with the three-day general admission ticket priced at only $139.50 (a $40 discount). There is also an Easy-Pay Plan where the ticket buyer’s credit card will be charged in four equal amounts (plus handling fees and tax).
New additions John Anderson, Gary Allan, Luke Bryan, Pat Green, Blake Shelton and Aaron Tippin join a line-up that already includes Brooks & Dunn, Alan Jackson, 38 Special, Charlie Daniels, Taylor Swift, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Los Lonely Boys and The Whigs, among others.
“We understand the economic conditions; it's 'hard times' for everyone," said Billy Graham, vice president, Ronnie Gilley Entertainment, in a statement. "So, we've created this Early Bird special and four-installment payment plan to make it more affordable than ever to plan a budget and purchase tickets -- so that you won't miss out on the best-of-the-best music entertainment money can by! Get your tickets now and save."