- DTI Management Co-Sponsors Ticket Summit 2016
- ALSD Launches Consulting Division
- Songkick’s Lawsuit versus Live Nation/Ticketmaster Pulls Back Curtain on the Ticket Selling Industry
- No Super Bowl Tickets for YOU!
- TixTrack Introduces a Revolutionary Ticketing Solution called Nliven
- Warriors Team President: Arena Construction Delayed Because Of Lawsuits
- TICKETMASTER ADDRESSES SECONDARY TICKETING CONCERNS
- RCN Capital Ticket Financing: Helping Clients Achieve Record Growth and Results in 2015
- Mission Bay Alliance and Mother of UCSF Patient File Lawsuit to Block Controversial Warriors Arena
- Deontay Wilder Draws Out of State Fans to Brooklyn
Kid Rock added to BamaJam Music & Arts Festival lineup
Kid Rock is among the new artists added to the lineup of the second annual BamaJam Music & Arts Festival from June 4-6 at a 450-acre entertertainment center in Enterprise, AL. More than 30 artists will perform on two stages: the main country stage and alternative stage.
A limited number of Early Bird tickets is now available with the three-day general admission ticket priced at only $139.50 (a $40 discount). There is also an Easy-Pay Plan where the ticket buyer’s credit card will be charged in four equal amounts (plus handling fees and tax).
New additions John Anderson, Gary Allan, Luke Bryan, Pat Green, Blake Shelton and Aaron Tippin join a line-up that already includes Brooks & Dunn, Alan Jackson, 38 Special, Charlie Daniels, Taylor Swift, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Los Lonely Boys and The Whigs, among others.
“We understand the economic conditions; it's 'hard times' for everyone," said Billy Graham, vice president, Ronnie Gilley Entertainment, in a statement. "So, we've created this Early Bird special and four-installment payment plan to make it more affordable than ever to plan a budget and purchase tickets -- so that you won't miss out on the best-of-the-best music entertainment money can by! Get your tickets now and save."