- TicketCrusader.com: New Website Dedicated to All Ticket Related Information
- Fall Out Boy and Wiz Khalifa to Co-Headline Summer Tour
- Baseball Legend Joe Torre to Give Keynote at TicketNetwork's Annual Conference
- RCN Capital: Brokers Now Have Five Financing Options
- TicketNetwork to Support Make-A-Wish Connecticut and Macy’s National Believe Day with First “Believe Eve”
- David Tyree wins the "Best Catch" Title
- Which Catch Was the Greatest?
- Cleveland Cavaliers Announce New Ticket Sales Policy
- Beckham vs. Tyree: Who Had the Better Catch?
- Sting Announces He'll Star on Broadway's 'The Last Ship'
Lyfe Jennings tour kicks off
Platinum-selling singer/songwriter/producer Lyfe Jennings kicked off his Baby I'm a Star summer concert tour in N. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina on June 27. The tour continues through August 2 in Miami, FL.
In conjunction with the tour, Jennings is partnering with Music World Entertainment to launch a program in support of the "Heightened National Response to the HIV/AIDS Crisis Among African Americans," an effort led by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to promote awareness, education and testing across the U.S. in response to the alarming HIV/AIDS crisis among African-Americans.
The program will be activated in each of the 22 cities where Jenning's tour will be making stops. As part of the initiative, local health facilities will be distributing "Lyfe Change" kits featuring important HIV/AIDS prevention and education resources as well as copies of Jenning's song, "It's Real," which addresses the epidemic.
"I have to use my voice to help raise awareness so that we can really bring an end to this thing," Jennings said in a statement. His third album "Lyfe Change" debuted at #1 on the Billboard R&B charts in April. "This disease has affected all of our lives, but we can definitely do things to prevent its spread and to protect ourselves."
Lyfe Jennings itinerary:
(Dates subject to change)
|July 1||Atlanta, GA||Center Stage|
|July 4||Dallas, TX||House of Blues|
|July 5||New Orleans, LA||Superdome|
|July 8||Denver, CO||Ogden Theatre|
|July 10||Anaheim, CA||House of Blues|
|July 11||San Diego, CA||House of Blues|
|July 12||Las Vegas, NV||House of Blues|
|July 13||West Hollywood, CA||House of Blues|
|July 14||San Francisco, CA||The Fillmore|
|July 16||Seattle, WA||Showbox at the Market|
|July 19||Maplewood, MN||MYTH|
|July 20||Milwaukee, WI||The Rave|
|July 22||Chicago, IL||House of Blues|
|July 24||Philadelphia, PA||The Fillmore at TLA|
|July 25||New York, NY||The Fillmore|
|July 26||Washington, D.C.||Constitution Hall|
|July 27||Baltimore, MD||Sonar|
|July 29||Norfolk, VA||The Norva|
|July 30||Richmond, VA||The National|
|August 2||Miami, FL||James L. Knight Center|