- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
- No complaints from "Fight of the Century" ticket buyers
- Something Rotten! has hit Broadway
- Sam Smith Cancels Japan and Manila Shows
- Schedule Announced for 2016 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, Tickets On Sale this Week
- Anne Hathaway to Perform in Grounded at the Public Theater
- Sam Smith Cancels Tour Dates
- Mayweather and Pacquiao Megafight
Street scalpers lament Syracuse season
Unfortunately for the street scalpers outside of the Carrier Dome for Syracuse University football games, times are a little tough because the team appears to be facing another losing season.
While ticket resale is legal in New York State, some scalpers interviewed by WSYR-TV recently said ticket deals are few and far between this season for Orangemen football games. See the video below.
The school's football program, which boasts the first African-American Heisman Trophy winner – highlighted in the upcoming Disney film "The Express" – has a rich history in college sports, but the team has fallen on hard times in recent years. After a recent win over Northeastern, however, Syracuse fans are hoping the team is beginning to turn things around.