- New College Athletic Ticket Sales Group Completes First Annual Conference in Orlando
- Another NFL Team Cedes to Ticket Broker Lawsuit Pressure
- Warriors Score Big on Playoff Ticket Prices
- Lightning to Tampa Army captain – “You can sell your Stanley Cup tickets, but only to whom we approve”
- It's open season on the Secondary Ticket Market!
- There is one big play left in overtime when it comes to a Super Bowl ticket snafu
- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
- No complaints from "Fight of the Century" ticket buyers
Street scalpers lament Syracuse season
Unfortunately for the street scalpers outside of the Carrier Dome for Syracuse University football games, times are a little tough because the team appears to be facing another losing season.
While ticket resale is legal in New York State, some scalpers interviewed by WSYR-TV recently said ticket deals are few and far between this season for Orangemen football games. See the video below.
The school's football program, which boasts the first African-American Heisman Trophy winner – highlighted in the upcoming Disney film "The Express" – has a rich history in college sports, but the team has fallen on hard times in recent years. After a recent win over Northeastern, however, Syracuse fans are hoping the team is beginning to turn things around.