- DTI Management Co-Sponsors Ticket Summit 2016
- ALSD Launches Consulting Division
- Songkick’s Lawsuit versus Live Nation/Ticketmaster Pulls Back Curtain on the Ticket Selling Industry
- No Super Bowl Tickets for YOU!
- TixTrack Introduces a Revolutionary Ticketing Solution called Nliven
- Warriors Team President: Arena Construction Delayed Because Of Lawsuits
- TICKETMASTER ADDRESSES SECONDARY TICKETING CONCERNS
- RCN Capital Ticket Financing: Helping Clients Achieve Record Growth and Results in 2015
- Mission Bay Alliance and Mother of UCSF Patient File Lawsuit to Block Controversial Warriors Arena
- Deontay Wilder Draws Out of State Fans to Brooklyn
Street scalpers lament Syracuse season
Unfortunately for the street scalpers outside of the Carrier Dome for Syracuse University football games, times are a little tough because the team appears to be facing another losing season.
While ticket resale is legal in New York State, some scalpers interviewed by WSYR-TV recently said ticket deals are few and far between this season for Orangemen football games. See the video below.
The school's football program, which boasts the first African-American Heisman Trophy winner – highlighted in the upcoming Disney film "The Express" – has a rich history in college sports, but the team has fallen on hard times in recent years. After a recent win over Northeastern, however, Syracuse fans are hoping the team is beginning to turn things around.