- Growing Number of Fans Buying Tickets to Overseas Events
- TicketCrusader.com: New Website Dedicated to All Ticket Related Information
- Fall Out Boy and Wiz Khalifa to Co-Headline Summer Tour
- Baseball Legend Joe Torre to Give Keynote at TicketNetwork's Annual Conference
- RCN Capital: Brokers Now Have Five Financing Options
- TicketNetwork to Support Make-A-Wish Connecticut and Macy’s National Believe Day with First “Believe Eve”
- David Tyree wins the "Best Catch" Title
- Which Catch Was the Greatest?
- Cleveland Cavaliers Announce New Ticket Sales Policy
- Beckham vs. Tyree: Who Had the Better Catch?
Yankees announce launch of Official Yankees Ticket Exchange for fans
The New York Yankees have partnered with TicketMaster to create a resale network where fans can buy and sell their tickets. The site, www.yankees.com/ticketexchange, will utilize Ticketmaster’s integrated barcode transfer technology which validates all tickets purchased to assure authenticity, and then reissues the tickets with new barcodes when the tickets are resold. Read the full story on the Yankees official website.