- Cleveland Cavaliers Announce New Ticket Sales Policy
- Beckham vs. Tyree: Who Had the Better Catch?
- Sting Announces He'll Star on Broadway's 'The Last Ship'
- Foo Fighters Plan 2015 North American Tour
- Los Latin Grammys 2014, la Premiación Del Año a la Música Latina
- The 2014 Latin Grammys, the Annual Awards of Latin Music
- StubHub CEO Chris Tsakalakis Resigns
- RCN Capital Line of Credit for Brokers Growing Explosively
- Fleetwood Mac Add Dates to North American Tour
- Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Announce a New Year’s Eve Show in Las Vegas
Yankees announce launch of Official Yankees Ticket Exchange for fans
The New York Yankees have partnered with TicketMaster to create a resale network where fans can buy and sell their tickets. The site, www.yankees.com/ticketexchange, will utilize Ticketmaster’s integrated barcode transfer technology which validates all tickets purchased to assure authenticity, and then reissues the tickets with new barcodes when the tickets are resold. Read the full story on the Yankees official website.