- Great Consumer Ticket Selling Program
- Phillip Phillips to Launch Fall Tour
- Financing Options for Ticket Brokers
- Contender.com Launches “Fee-Free” Ticket Marketplace
- Why did God invent ticket brokers?
- Garth Brooks Teams Up with World’s Biggest Scalper – To Stop Ticket Scalping
- Who’s Really Scalping Ticket Buyers
- Kacey Musgraves to Tour this Fall
- Jason Derulo Announces First U.S. Headlining Tour
- O.A.R. Announces Fall Tour
Yankees announce launch of Official Yankees Ticket Exchange for fans
The New York Yankees have partnered with TicketMaster to create a resale network where fans can buy and sell their tickets. The site, www.yankees.com/ticketexchange, will utilize Ticketmaster’s integrated barcode transfer technology which validates all tickets purchased to assure authenticity, and then reissues the tickets with new barcodes when the tickets are resold. Read the full story on the Yankees official website.