- StubHub reverses course with “All In Pricing”. Is preloaded ticketing soon to follow?
- New College Athletic Ticket Sales Group Completes First Annual Conference in Orlando
- Another NFL Team Cedes to Ticket Broker Lawsuit Pressure
- Warriors Score Big on Playoff Ticket Prices
- Lightning to Tampa Army captain – “You can sell your Stanley Cup tickets, but only to whom we approve”
- It's open season on the Secondary Ticket Market!
- There is one big play left in overtime when it comes to a Super Bowl ticket snafu
- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
Yankees announce launch of Official Yankees Ticket Exchange for fans
The New York Yankees have partnered with TicketMaster to create a resale network where fans can buy and sell their tickets. The site, www.yankees.com/ticketexchange, will utilize Ticketmaster’s integrated barcode transfer technology which validates all tickets purchased to assure authenticity, and then reissues the tickets with new barcodes when the tickets are resold. Read the full story on the Yankees official website.